2010年9月28日火曜日

Summer Vacation 2010!

Hello everyone,
How are you doing? I hope you’re doing well.
I was really enjoyed many things during the summer vacation. First, I went to Disneyland in Florida with my friend. The theme park is comprised of four sections, including Adventureland and Fantasyland, so that is huge. Also, the weather was too hot and humid, but we spent there a lot of time every day. In addition, we were so excited and enjoyed in Disneyland. Second, I went to Yellowstone National Park with my family. That is very popular in the U.S. There were so many bison there. Of course, there were also many other animals there. Yellowstone National Park has a lot of beautiful views and geysers, and we could see it. Actually, I was impressed. Finally, I have gotten a volunteer job from the end of August, but unfortunately, I don’t use English. My volunteer job is child care. In fact, it is first time for me to take care of children, so I always feel hard, but I sometimes learn something from children. And then I can see what children always have an interest in. As a result, I have a fun about the volunteer job. It was very nice and wonderful time during the summer vacation. I hope vacation always will be enjoyable.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Taka

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,Taka. Long time no see you!
    Wow, you had a wonderful summer vacation!
    I'm imoressed.
    I'm gonna go to USA in October.I'd like to see you! When we can meet,please tell me more^^!

    返信削除
  2. Hi Waka,
    Thank you for your comment!
    Would you tell me your summer vacation when you come to the U.S.?
    Also, you can write your blog when you have a chance.
    I'm looking forward to meeting with you.

    返信削除