2011年7月17日日曜日

Discovery!

I’d like to tell you some funny vegetable. My husband brought some vegetables when he came back home from work. It was very interesting vegetables for me, and I have never seen before. He told me, “This is garlic flower. My coworker gave it to me”. It seemed like green onion, but it was different because it was thin and curls… I was seen just like mysterious food. It was not smell, but smell was as same as garlic when I cut it. Taste was not bad. Actually, I tried some cook. I thought simple was really good taste and easy to cook. Therefore, I used only oil, salt, and pepper as seasoning, and I was stir-fry. It was called Garlic Scapes on websites. In addition, we can see farmers market if you want. Actually, his coworker got from farmer which she contracts with.
When you have a chance, would you try it? Enjoy the garlic flowers!!
Taka

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿