2010年3月25日木曜日

Tim Burton's World



Hello everyone,

I’d like to write about Tim Burton’s world. I could see Tim Burton’s special exhibition when I went to museum at NY. Actually, I was surprised about it, but it was fun. There were so many people in special exhibition. I thought it might be most crowded in the museum, and many people were fascinated with him. Unfortunately, I couldn’t take a picture, so I bought a toy in Tim Burton’s character. After a few days, I knew his movie had started, and I saw a movie last weekend. The movie’s name is Alice in Wonderland. Actually, I hardly understood the movie dialogue because it wasn’t slow speed, and of course, there is no caption. Truthfully, it’s too difficult for me, but I almost understood the story while I saw a movie. And, I have never experienced the movie of 3D before, so it was fun and excited.. I have known him since his work of Edward Scissorhands. I felt his works has been very strange since that time, but I thought that it was enchanted many peoples. There is a person who loves his works in my friend. She is enchanted more than me. Moreover, his works are also very popular in Japan. A lot of fans gather whenever they go to Japan. Also, when they went to Japan this week, 3,800 people gathered in the small hall. Unbelievable!! I hope you see the movie when you have chance.
Thank you!

Sincerely,
Taka

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,Taka!
    Congratulations,set up your blog!
    I enjoyed to read about "Tim Burton's World".
    I have never visited a movie theater in U.S.A.
    I always watch a movie on TV.
    I'll try to watch a movie in theater.

    返信削除
  2. Hi Nao,

    At last I made blog!!!
    Thank you for the comment.
    I usually watch a movie on TV,but I think that going to the theater is also good.Even though it's not understand, we should go to theater because it's thought that it becomes study of English for us.Maybe・・・

    taka

    返信削除
  3. Hello, Taka.

    Congratulations on starting your blog! I have heard a few things about Tim burton.But I have never seen his movies.I hope to see
    the movie "Alice in wonderland".

    I agree with you. We should watch movies without subtitle. Perhaps, it becomes upgrade our english skills.
    I really enjoyed reading your blog!

    返信削除
  4. Taka,

    I like your blog!
    That is so interesting that you went to the Tim Burton Museum in NY! I did not know there even was one. You also saw Alice and Wonderland? I have not seen it yet. Do you recommend it?

    返信削除
  5. Hello Waka and Brittani,

    Thank you for the comment.
    Waka,are you serious? I have seen his movie since junior high school student.Actually,his movie is almost strange, but I think Waka and Brittani can enjoy that movie because you know the story "Alice in Wonderland", so I recommend it.
    There are interesting that movie also in strangeness more strangely.
    Anyway,when you have chance you try it.

    返信削除