2010年4月7日水曜日

Spring Break

Hello everyone,

I’d like to write my spring break. I really enjoyed the cooking class and Brittani’s birthday party at Ming Ming’s, my classmate,’s house. The day, Tthere was cooking class in the morning. There were six students in the class. We made “Orange Cheese Cake”. Teacher said, “It’s too very easy during cooking”. Certainly,…It lookeds easy when I'm sawseeing it, but I didn’t think it’s easy when I cooked itso. After that, we had a birthday party. WeEverybody were cookingcooked some disheseach other and brought it. For example, there are Vietnamese’s spring roll, walnut and shrimp with mayo combination, fried chicken, and birthday cake etc… anyway there were many kind of foods. Incidentally, I made Inarizushi. Also, we brought birthday present for Brittani. Nao and I presented Japanese book and Japanese thinghand fun. We all sent presented wonderful thingspresent for her, and we got the present from her. We enjoyed cooking class and birthday party. I was a fun this spring break.


Sincerely,
Taka

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Taka.

    How are you doing? It looks so great!Thank you for sharing for us. Happy birthday Brittani!!
    You had a wonderful time! What kind of japanese book did you present for Brittani?

    返信削除
  2. Hi Waka,

    I'm fine. Recently, it’s good weather in Seattle. That’s like summer. Thank you for commenting. Nao and I presented Brittani Michelin’s book. By the way, I heard from Brittani that you’re going to SAPPORO to meet her in June, right?

    返信削除
  3. Hi,Taka.

    Yes! I really want to meet her and her husband. So I will go to Sapporo. I'd like to talk with them !!

    Recently, it is still cold in Japan. A few days ago, we got some snow. I hope that it will be getting warmer.

    返信削除
  4. Please enjoy meeting them. After that, would you tell us about it by the blog.I'm looking forward reading it.

    Are you sure,Japan was snow again? Came back to winter? But it's still spring,right? The weather is strange in the world, isn't it?

    返信削除