2010年11月23日火曜日

Capital of the USA!

Hello everyone,
How are you doing? I hope you’re doing well.
I write about the event I went to East Coast. First, I met Soyeong who used to be my knitting teacher. She moved to East Coast five month ago. When I stayed in Washington D.C. down town Hotel, she drove spending two and half hours from her house. She looked fine and exuberant health. We spent to have lunch and walk around park while we talked a lot. I enjoyed it with my friend Soyeong. Thank you for your time and keeping touch with me. Second, I walked around the Capital of the USA. The area was very huge, and my foot were tired from the first day… although I walked around every day I stayed. I was impressed by the Washington D.C. because I could see the place which I always watch on the news, the U.S. Capital, the White House, the Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument… Also, day time and night time both of them were very beautiful view. Finally, there were quite a lot of people everywhere. I was amazed. Especially, almost all Smithsonian Museums are free. I seemed there was never enough time. However, I had a spectacular experience while I stayed there all day. I hope if I have a one more chance to go there, I’d like to see more and more.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Taka

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿