2010年12月28日火曜日

New Restaurant !

Hello everyone,
How are you doing? I hope you’re doing well.
On Sunday in the middle of November, I went to Taiwanese restaurant named “Din Tai Fung”. To my surprise, there were many people in front of the restaurant in spite of 2:30p.m. I got wait ticket and was told we needed to wait for three hours. I can’t believe it!!! Actually, I went to the restaurant in Taipei and Tokyo before. I remembered those were crowded both of them. However, I thought three hours was too long. Anyway, I thought I’d like to enjoy lunch, but need to change to dinner. While we waited, I went shopping and came back 5:30p.m. I waited for about 30 minutes. And finally, I enjoyed dinner. There are three languages on the menu, including Japanese. Juicy Pork Dumplings (Xiao Long Bao小籠包) were very good, but I felt the taste was different a little bit before. Three weeks later, I came back there again. It had already gone long line and long wait, so I was able to enter the restaurant in 30 minutes. When you have chance would you go there?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Taka

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿